1. The real name of PlayBoi Carti is Jordan Terrell Carter.
2. In September 1996, he was born.
3. Atlanta, Georgia, was his birthplace, and Riverdale, Georgia, was his hometown.
4. Sandy Springs Charter High School was Playboi Carti’s high school.
5. He often skipped classes in high school to work on his music or attend H&M.
5. In his youth, he shopped at thrift stores, which influenced his fashion and music style.
6. Sir Cartier started rapping at a young age. Most of his early work has been removed from the Internet.
7. He signed with rapper Father’s underground label Awful Records in 2012, adopting the name Playboi Carti.
8. After releasing “Broke Boi” and “Fetti” in 2015, he gained attention.
9. Playboi Carti was named as one of the top ten freshmen of 2017 by XXL.
10. Carter is described by GQ as a “leader of a youth style.”. According to Carter, he represents a crossover between the style of A$AP Mob, the punk-rock attitude of Uzi Vert, and the playful camp of Yachty.
11. Raf Simons and Balmain are some of his favorite brands.
12. According to Playboi Carti, his music is “playful, hard-hitting, and melodious.”